Sea, Because it has so many benefits for our physique
Going to the Beach in Summer Allws You To Admire Breathtaking Scenery and Crystal-Cler Waters, To Relax and Disconnect from the Duties of Daily Life, and to Have Fun in The Company of Your Friends or Family.
The ’ Importance of the Sea for Our Physique
He also So Many Benefits for Our Physique:
- Allaws Assimilation of Vitamin D, Which is Essential for Proper Bone Function and to Prevent Rickets and Osteoporosis.
For this Reason, It is Essential to take one’s Children to the Sea and, Albeit with the necessary pre -Coosses (Such as Sunscreen and Avouting Exposure During the hottest hours), Let Them Sunbathe.
It Only Takes As Little As 30 Minutes to Fill Up On This Very Important Vitamin.
- The Sand Found At Many Beaches Alows People To Perform a Free Skin Scrub of Their Feet, Thus Remving Dead Skin and Cells.
Salt Water Also Gives Elasticity to the Skin, Making it Immediately More Beautiful to look at.
- Encourages Physical Activity Through Walking On The Beach (Espencialy With Sand) or Other Activities (Swimming, Running, Beach Volleyball, and Water Sports)
- Allaws You To Lose Weight (Thanks Preciseel to the Physical Activity that can be done here) and to Reduce Water Retection.
Seawater, as seen, improves the appearance of the skin and also allows you to fight blemishes.
- Vitamin D assimilation allows the immune system to be stimulated and autoimmune diseases to be prevented.
Seawater also strengthens the immune system because of the minerals it contains (such as iodine, which increases the body’s natural defenses).
- Allows for better breathing by clearing the airways.
The benefits of going to the sea are also reflected on the mind, as it improves mood and reduces depression and stress levels. It also calms states of anxiety by promoting the release of dopamine and serotonin. Finally, going to the beach has been found to allow you to rest better at night.