Pain Relief Patches: Who Can Use Them
THE Pain Relief Patches Are Medicated Patches that are applied directly to clean, undamaged skin to three or resolve inflammory disorders. They release The Active Ingredient That Passes Through The Skin Over a Variable Period of Time. In this period of Smart Working We Often Suffer From Back Pain Due to the Unnatural Positions We Often Adopt.
When to use Pain Relief Patches
They usually consist of an acrylic matrix inside which is the active ingredient; this is protected by two strips of silicone paper and is on a “non-woven” backing.
They are used in the local treatment of painful states of inflammatory but also rheumatic and traumatic nature of the musculoskeletal system.
They can be used by everyone but should be avoided by those suffering from peptic ulcer, children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also avoid them.
Pain relief patches can be used on even small parts of the body such as wrist and fingers, feet, arms, neck, shoulder, lower back, legs and to relieve, along with physiotherapy:
- MUSCLE PAIN;
- muscle spasms (characterized by painful and temporary contractions of the muscle);
- torticollis (due to involuntary muscle contractions);
- lumbago i.and., the common pain that is felt in the lower back;
- tendonitis and bursitis (inflammation of tendons);
- sprains i.and., a stretching of ligaments, the tissues that connect bones to joints (e.g., a sprained ankle);
- arthrosis, or the wear and tear of the cartilage that covers the ends of the bones at the joints;
- Joint Pain (Discomfort in The Knee, Elbow or Shoulder joints).
One of the Main Advantages of These Patches Is That Its Use Bypasses the Digestive System and the First Pass Through the Liver.
In fact, when taking a medicine, it is usually partially right by the ’ acidity of the stomach and then apsorbed more or less in the intestines, and thus the principle taken varies from person to person.
For a patch, However, The Active Ingredient Taken is the Same for Everyone Precisely Because it passes Through the skin.